22 Pollen Grove, JOLIMONT WA 6014$1,350,000
ONLY ONE PARK TERRACE APARTMENT REMAINING - 3x2 apartments featuring the very best, enquire now before your too late!
Block Of Units - JOLIMONT WA
Construction starting 16 March 2020. Act now before construction starts to receive the 75% WA Government stamp duty rebate.
This apartment features a huge courtyard with direct access to the surrounding parks and the option to have your very own private plunge pool. Storage will never be an issue as the Park Terrace apartments cater for those needing extra space. This apartment really does have it all!
There are those fortunate enough to live next to a park, but only a very lucky few get to live with two parks on their doorstep.
Henderson Park with its large open grassed area is the perfect spot for a brisk walk in the mornings with your dog – yes, we are a pet friendly development – or to kick a football.
Adjacent, you will find Mabel Talbot Park, a peaceful oasis ideal for picnics or a little me time by the lake. If you are lucky, you may spot one of the resident long neck turtles or a family of ducks!
These premium, convenient, apartments are SELLING NOW – Buy now off the plan and secure your preferred apartment. Enquire today!
SALES SUITE OPENING TIMES
Open by appointment all festive season, contact one of our agents today!
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, SMEG stainless-steel appliances and ample storage
– Light and bright bedroom with expansive walk in robe
– Lavish bathrooms with resort-style tiling, designer vanities and high-end fittings
– Sizeable living, dining and entertaining space feeding onto your large courtyard
– Sustainable 7.1 NatHERS star rating, plus a owner portal to monitor and modify power and water consumption
– Secure undercover car bay and extra storage space
– Intercom security system
– Access to residents’ dining pavilion, BBQ area and solar heated swimming pool
– Access to gymnasium
– NBN ready
– Electric car charging bay
– 1km to Cambridge Street Shopping Precinct
– 6km to Floreat Beach
– 2 km to Subiaco
– 5 km to the CBD
– 1 km to Daglish Train Station
All photos are artist’s impressions. Images, floor plans and depictions of the view are indicative only.